Innovators – Brave people, pulling the change. Innovators are very important communication.
Early Adopters – Respectable people, opinion leaders, try out new ideas, but in a careful way.
Early Majority – Thoughtful people, careful but accepting change more quickly than average.
Late Majority – Sceptic people, will use new ideas or products only when the majority is using it.
Laggards – Traditional people, caring for the “old ways”, are critical towards new ideas and will only accept it if the new idea has become mainstream or even tradition.
3. G3CT’s Founder and CEO Dr. Vitaly Khusidman presented G3C technology to the industry experts.
Dr. Khusidman explained G3C technology's capability not only to recover carbon black from tires but also to upgrade it to the products with higher market values. The presentation caught many by surprise because it was commonly accepted knowledge that the existing technology (i.e. traditional tire pyrolysis) can only recover carbon black that was originally built in tires. G3C technology is capable of upgrading the rCB to products with higher market value. It also opens a new carbon black markets not attainable for existing pyrolysis technology.
Here is the executive summary
- The industry is at the Early Majority stage of Innovation Adoption Curve.
- G3CT has revealed its revolutionary G3C technology, capable not only recover Carbon Black (rCB) from tires but also upgrade it to the products with higher market values.
- G3CT has identified and further developed multiple business opportunities with rCB producers for creating joint ventures in local market with the purpose of leveraging G3C technology for increasing profitability of the respected producers. It is expected that several memorandums of understanding (MOU) will be shortly signed and followed by contracts and collaboration efforts in the respective local markets.
- Major source of G3CT income will be initial technology usage fee and royalty for transferring long term exclusive usage rights for the local markets.
1. The congress featured major stakeholders of the rCB Industry
- major industry consultants and testing labs
- standards organizations (e.g. ASTM)
- tire collection and preprocessors
- manufacturers of equipment for tire collection and preprocessors
- recovered and virgin Carbon Black producers
- manufacturers of equipment for recovered and virgin Carbon Black production
- recovered and virgin carbon black resellers/distributors
- carbon black consumers, e.g. plastic, industrial rubber and tire manufacturers
2. The rCB industry is at the Early Majority stage of Innovation Adoption Curve
The 2019 Recovered Carbon Black congress in Berlin took place in Berlin on May 21 & 22. It was a milestone event for the emerging industry.
A quote from the Recovered Carbon Black 2019 website: